I’m back. The wedding was incredible. The honeymoon was fantastic. Pictures will follow.
Let me record some thoughts from the last week:
- Sleeping in a hammock on the beach with a Pina Colada is the best relaxation technique ever.
- If Reggie Bush had waited even another day to sign with the Saints, he would have sacrificed more with New Orleanians than any amount of money could replace.
- Ann Coulter is the most hateful bitch ever. I won’t use “the C word” on this blog, but dammit, she deserves it! She spews negativity. She has set up this idea of “the liberal” and attacked it, despite the fact that it really doesn’t exist, and used her vile toxicity to sell books. …Of which she’s done a damn good job. When she called liberals “godless,” but then refused to “make it personal” or name even a single person who fit into that category, she made a fool of herself. That’s like saying “Christianity is a religion of sinners,” but then when asked about individual Christians, saying “I’m not making this personal, this is about Christianity in general.” God she sucks.
- The fact that there are people out there who are sympathetic to Lebanon right now – a state that actively supports a terrorist organization – is sick and sad. It illustrates that the “war on terror” is complete bullshit. Any American who believes this is a hypocrite and any foreigner who believes it is spitting in the face of America. You may not like how Israel is going about it, but it’s certainly no worse than we’ve done in Iraq, and THAT was unprovoked.
Here’s a great Martin Luther King quote: “Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.”
- The Yankees have GOT to invest in some prospects, for fear of condemning themselves to an eternity of all-star-size contracts for aging success stories. And they need some pitching depth. But you’re still my boy, Moose.
- It takes about 3 days to get used to a wedding ring.